Hello there! This is the start of a guest post/interview series by people who are well on their way to financial independence (FI) or have reached it already. I’d kick it off with an interview with Alexis, whose minimum goal is 1 million euros. He reveals his rational and well-thought master plan for reaching FI. I hope…
Freedom Seekers Community
Meet the inspiring people from the Freedom Seekers community. I have met them at different stages of my journey. We have exchanged ideas and learnt from each other. Now they share with you some valuable lessons.
Some of them are on the way, others are already there. They all have in common the desire for freedom and following their wildest dreams.
In the interviews you would find the answers to the following questions:
- Can you introduce yourself?
- What does financial independence mean to you?
- What would you like to dedicate yourself to when you reach financial independence?
- What is your financial goal?
- What is your strategy?
- What motivates you to follow the strategy day in day out? How do you stay on course?
- What are the obstacles you are struggling with?
- What is one thing that I can apply today that will have a positive impact on my finances?
- Where can we find you online and learn more?