The 30 Day Personal Finance Challenge is for everyone who wants to get ahead of their money game without spending a lot of time or money. You can start it anytime and run it for 30 days.
The challenge is all about your finances. Read and apply a simple tweak a day which can make all the difference to your money situation.
That’s right – these simple tweaks will help you decrease your spending and increase your wealth for the years to come. They are easy enough so you can apply them right away.
Why I set up this challenge
I wanted to challenge myself to produce content every single day. Not once a week and not almost every day, but every single day. I wanted to create the habit of writing down ideas without overthinking it.
This is the foundation for of your financial literacy. I want to get the basics habits and tips out of the way and continue to more advanced topics like investments. I learn tons as I write this blog, so I am looking forward to more research on topics I have been shying away from.
And last but not least – I love challenges! It’s amazing what we can achieve if we only set our minds to it.
Who is this for
If you recognize yourself in the descriptions below, then this challenge is for you:
- You are busy. You work and you have other big commitments.
- You believe you are the creator of your reality. You are willing to invest in yourself.
- You are doing okayish with your money but you know it can be much better.
If you are already financially independent or you think money is not important anyway, this is not for you. It’s for everyone else!
How to help or participate
You can do any of the following or all of them:
- follow up the upcoming posts on the EyesOnTheGoal Facebook page
- subscribe in the “Get the latest” form below for daily updates
- tell others about it
When we start
The challenge continues for 30days and these are the financial tips day by day:
- How Calculating Your Net Worth Will Help You Reach Financial Independence
- Imagine yourself in 5 years from now
- How Pinterest Will Help You Make Your Dreams Come True
- Make “Into My Wallet” Your Motto
- Start Tracking Your Expenses Now!
- Read Yourself Rich with These 3 Books
- The Power of the Emergency Fund
- 30 Limiting Beliefs Which Are Sabotaging Your Financial Freedom
- Can You Live with Only 100 Things?
- Use the Power of Your Wallet to Help Others
- 7 Sure Ways to Reach a Dead End with Your Finances
- 4 Paths to Financial Freedom
- Pay Yourself First – Set and Forget
- Don’t Pay for What You Don’t Use
- How to Start Investing in the Stock Market
- 20 Essential Stock Market Terms for Beginner Investors
- 365 Ideas for a Side Hustle by Side Hustle School
- Are you Ready for 2030?
- Pack Your Own Lunch at Least Twice a Week
- Do the Money Talk with Your Partner Now!
- Test Drive Your Dream
- Find the Right Heroes
- How Putting Your House in Order Can Change Your Life
- How to Find Your Unique Investing Style
- Money is Like Energy, It’s Never Lost
- Are You Part of the Banking Sector Evolution?
- Online-Only Banks: What to Look for
- How I Cut My Expenses in Half
- Use the Power of the Money Master Mind
- 13 Things I learned on a 30 Day Challenge
Now it’s your turn!
I would recommend setting a start date and ticking off the days as you go. Some tips will be more relevant to you than others, but what’s important is to get yourself going and set the right mindset. The challenge will help you discover where you want to be financially and will give you some pushes to start walking in that direction.
Upwards and onwards!